I am in the middle of the Athens AngelHack Hackathon, after the View and Data workshop we held last night:
Angel Workshop I♥3D
We held the second I love 3D – Athens meetup yesterday in The Cube, with 19 enthusiastic participants:
Here are some of the main links for further exploration:
- Main entry point: developer.autodesk.com
All of our code samples are hosted on GitHub at github.com/Developer-Autodesk.
Here are some of our favourite ones:
Take a look – you will be impressed – I promise.
Afterwards, we held heated discussion on technical, political and general human topics in a nearby restaurant:
Thank you all for your interest, guys!
AngelHack Athens Hackathon
Now we are getting started with the AngelHack hackathon:
I already published the list of prizes, including one from Autodesk for the best 3D app.
Now Peter and I took the opportunity to quickly talk about the View and Data API, and also point out the good advice on preparing for a hackathon that I snarfed from @athahar at the recent Dubai hackathon.
The pitches have been held, teams have formed, lunch is served and hacking is just starting.
Here is a list of the topics people are going to work on:
- game streaming platform help developers develop games and users experience projects – 2 guys
- 3d source code visualisation and editor – 3 guys
- backend idea app for companies to push polls using lottery tickets – giorgi
- introduction email handling, avoid rudeness and wasting time using double opt-in with evaluation – 1 guy
- go out for beer, looking for date or contact among people close by, using pebble watch and clusterpoint – xavier
- networking event for expos, want to go to event meet designer, investor, find similar people using sophisticated system –
- pebble miss bus or train when is the next bus info on watch – michailis
- take photo of illegally parked car, send photo to council and submit citizens fine – stavros
- time management, create global internet time – tony